Here is a link to the cutest video (and song). I couldn't figure out how to put the video on this page so just click on the link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFOXmFGNxlE
Yeah. Somehow I have found that song a little better. But I still don't like david however you spell his name. He very creepy. And I know about the stage thing. I don't think it will matter that much... I feel sick already. Plus my heart won't stop racing. It's getting on my nerves!!!!!!!!!!!
13 comments:
Lol...random Blogging.
Right on!
I totally agree that song is so cute and the video
i know! you tube is amazing!!
Yes i know!!! Hey whats your middle name Sarah?
Yeah. Somehow I have found that song a little better. But I still don't like david however you spell his name. He very creepy. And I know about the stage thing. I don't think it will matter that much... I feel sick already. Plus my heart won't stop racing. It's getting on my nerves!!!!!!!!!!!
They did that to this other music video I watched but I can't remember which one.
My middle name is Marguerite piper. Is yours Hope, cuz i remember someone saying something about it.
He is kinda creepy, but his voice makes up for it. :)
yea my middle name is Hope.
That's so pretty!
Thanks! Did you enjoy your self at Homeschool sports?
ummmmm.....i don't think you really want me to answer that question. :(
Now I want to watch the little Mermaid
whenever i watch that video it always makes me smile! :D
Post a Comment