It's snowing again? I usually love the snow, but now it's starting to annoy me. Mostly because there is just enough of it to cover the ground and make it so that we can't leave our house, but not quite enough to play in. It's not supposed to snow in February! Spring is only 38 days away! We sure do have odd weather.Snow?
It's snowing again? I usually love the snow, but now it's starting to annoy me. Mostly because there is just enough of it to cover the ground and make it so that we can't leave our house, but not quite enough to play in. It's not supposed to snow in February! Spring is only 38 days away! We sure do have odd weather.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I agree with you Sarah, thanks for sharing spring is only 38 days away, I am looking forward to spring season:0)
lol
About half way through the "snow week" last year made me sick of the snow =P
It was kinda nice seeing the snow I guess, I like the way it falls =)
Post a Comment