sharing the love
I haven't had a lot of extra time on my hands lately, so this is more a sum up of how great you people really are.
Brett: is great at playing halo 3 (the one time i played with him he kick my butt. it was a long time ago but i still remember! the guy just kept coming up behind me and stabbing me...not brett the guy on the game :)
Dana: is fun to be around and doesn't try to act like someone else. He's just always being himself.
Hannah: is a great little sister and a very funny person.
Kynsie: is always there to break my fall (inside joke :) and she will always tell you what you need to hear (even if you don't really want to hear it...i meant that in a good way :)
Laurel: is extremely diligent and a good cook.
Piper: is nice to everyone and always has on the cutest outfits. :)
Rachel: is my hero and always keeps me right on track. AND she has amazing duck tape skills! :D
Tim: is good at doing whatever he sets his mind to (like writing his own songs. now that takes some talent! :)
Wyatt: is a VARSITY SOCCER PLAYER (I'm predicting the future :) and a great friend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Thanks =P
I really like this thing that people keep passing around, it's kinda fun =)
That's what I'm here for. I mean the fall breaking part. And I only get in your face to kiss you!lol (I make a funny)
kb~ oh you know it. ;P you always make a funny for me (or about me either one:)
Tim~ you're welcome! It is kinda fun!
Thanks Sarah! thats sweet of you!
So, Sarah, did you mean "extremely diligent" as in "goodly diligent" or "Obsessively diligent"?
Thanks either way! :D
i meant it in a good way! i really did. you are extremely diligent meaning that you aren't diligent for 2 weeks then take a 6 month break (like i do :) i really did mean that in a good way.
Nice background =P
*sparklez*
You're so sweet:)
Post a Comment