
This is what happens when you leave me, Rachel, and a camera in the same room together for more than 10 minutes.

The biggest dandelion ever!

The second biggest dandelion ever!

CLAMS! They taste kinda chewy... not my favorite sea food but they're better than oysters!

This is what they look like when they're still in the shell. My grandma says that the feet are the best part. Sorry it's kinda a blurry picture.

These are the dreaded oysters! YUCK!!! For your sake i won't show you a picture of what the insides look like!

The tower of Izze's that were guzzled by Rachel, myself, and Kynsie (see next picture. hehe.)

SOMEBODY had one to many Izze's! :)

Dj getting his hair fixed. Doesn't he look cute?

This is how long his hair is when we straighten it!

The best way to eat ice cream is to put (home made) fudge sauce, caramel, and cherries (yum!)

This is our puppy before his bath. He's so fluffy!

This is him after his bath. He barely looks like the same dog because his fur is usually really fluffy so he practically shrinks two sizes!
When he first gets done with his bath, he always runs around the house like a maniac and NO ONE can catch him or calm him down. I don't know how that dog has so much energy!

In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks.
- John Muir

4 comments:
I love that first picture!
I was trying not to take any that you were using. Sorry! But yeah, I like the one of Kynsie. lol. And of the delicious sundaes.
oh don't worry about it. i had PLENTY of other pictures to use. :)
That was entertaining!
I like the first and last pictures the best!
Post a Comment