Sadie in the Kennel

Yesterday, i had Rachel, Kynsie, and Sadie over. We hung out for a while, then me and kynsie had to leave for piano. Rachel went home when me and kynsie left so it was just Sadie there with Ryan, my mom, and Hannah. Apparently Ryan was trying to talk to his girlfriend on the phone but Sadie kept following him. So he convinced her to get into the dog kennel PROMISING that he wouldn't lock her in. Well, he did (doesn't surprise me.)
Eventually he let her out, but not before we took some funny pictures!


8 comments:

Rachel said...

That's awesome! Poor Sadie.

Anonymous said...

NICE BLOG.

BrittanyMarie said...

How odd! I used to have a dog like that too! : )

Wyatt said...

Sorry for apologizing,and i'm also sorry.

Lil Hippo said...

oh your fine! i'm not mad. :D
see ya tonight! right?

Chelsea said...

Hehe! I think I've done that to one or two of my poor siblings...=) I sent the invite for "The Starless" to the e-mail you specified. Just open the invitation and it'll direct you to a login (I think) and after that you should be able to read it whenever you like. =) Thanks for dropping by!

~Chelsea~

Wyatt said...

Sarah, i'm so glad! xD

Wait, what was Friday night. I know its already passed...but...i forget. Woops.

Lil Hippo said...

Thanks Chelsea! Can't wait to start reading it. :D