Getting ready for Christmas (and some random pictures)

One of the best things about Christmas? The cookies!
mmmmmmmm. yummy!
Isn't he...cute?
This is what food coloring looks like before it's stirred in. I think it looks like a planet with...trees sticking out...or something. :)

This is what happens when two sisters are forced to make cookies at 11:30PM! :) It was a little crazy. With Owl City blaring in the background and some random dance solos i think we pretty much scared Dj out of the house. :)

RANDOM PICTURES THAT I'VE BEEN MEANING TO POST FOR AWHILE:

Glacier decided that Grandma's lap was the perfect place to chew his milk jug.
ho my! caught in the act! :)
Dancing in the rain :) We totally didn't plan wearing the same shirt that day. it just happens. we both seem to wear it a lot on Mondays for some reason.

(I miss my Kabe!)

creepy? nawwww! :)

6 comments:

Jean said...

awww...it seems tat you guys really havin fun..simply liking your doggie

A smile from SJ =)

Rachel said...

I LOVE YOU! Looks like you all had a great time. I want to see the ginger bread houses!

Unknown said...

so far it's been...interesting trying to get the walls to stay up. We decided that it would be better to let the glue/icing dry over night. I'll post pictures of the finished product so you can see it.
I miss you SO MUCH already and you haven't even been gone a whole day yet! :)

Angela said...

I edited my banner in Photoshop Elements. I followed the directions on the site where you got the banner.
Let me know if I can help again.

FlowerGirl said...

I can NOT frost cookies!=p

Tim said...

Awesome! Looks like fun :)