Camp was awesome! I made sooo may new friends that don't live that far away from me. I met two people from Olympia, a bunch from the Seattle area, two people from Tacoma, and my roommate is from this little town (which i forgot the name of) that's about an hour away from lake Chelan. Emily (my roommate and closest friend at camp) might meet me in Leavenworth when i go camping there on Tuesday. Yes, i said Tuesday. that means I'm only going to be home for three days before i go camping. I've been pretty busy lately.
Everyday at camp they had some dude taking pictures of everyone and they post those pictures online at 8:30 (or something) every night for the parents to see. So, if you feel like looking through a million pictures, here's the link: http://worldviewacademy.smugmug.com/gallery/8442377_7s4pF/1 the password to see them is bestweekofyourlife2009
there are only a few pictures of me on pages 6 (well you can see half of me :) and 7.
I would HIGHLY recommend going to this camp! I learned so much and had a ton of fun. i already signed up for next year with Emily. And we're requesting each other for roommates again too. Every night we stayed up until 1 or 2 am and then had to get up at 7am. so neither of us were getting enough sleep, but that didn't stop us from having fun (or staying up even later then next night :). One thing that we'd do in our dorms at that crazy hour was take the screen out of our window and sit on the edge of it with out feet dangling out. our room was on the second story straight across from the front entrance for the building, so whenever someone would go into the building we'd both yell at them as loud as we could and then hide. it was so fun to see people looking around frantically trying to find whoever was yelling. :D
i loved camp, but I'm glad to be back home...for a couple more days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'm sad you are leaving again on Tuesday! Bummer! We'll miss you. I can't wait to hear more about camp. You'll have to tell me all about it whenever I see you next!
Also, I couldn't see the pictures because you have to have a password to get in there... I'd love to look at them sometime though!
oh sorry about that! i forgot... well, the password is bestweekofyourlife2009. so if you still want to look at it.
i'll have to edit my post and put the password in there! that might be helpful. :)
omgosh that was the GREATEST week everrr!!!! I miss you so bad!! ;]
Post a Comment