yeah NOWAY!

I don't think any of you know just how much i love Kynsie B. Well, let me enlighten you! Tomorrow (which is her birthday by the way) she gets to dress me! And if you know me very well, you know how picky i am about colors and things matching and how strongly i feel about how black and brown CANNOT go together. Another one is cream and white. You know what the first thing she says to me? She tells me that she might be planning an outfit with ALL THOSE COLORS IN IT!!!!!!! Crap i'm gonna die tomorrow! And after she dresses me up she gets to parade her creation all over Olympia! And in the mall. Now you must understand something....i NEVER let anyone dress me, my mom never (unless something is too tight or low) argues with my outfits, and i NEVER wear black and brown together! But that's all gonna change tomorrow. She also might be doing my hair. You know what her mom suggested (i love you barbie, but no.) a side pony tail! I am gonna be a sight to see tomorrow. So if you see me at the all church work day, and i'm acting funny, you'll know why.

3 comments:

Emily said...

hahaha good luck tomorrow!! =] =] miss you!!

~Tori~ said...

Oh man! I wish I could be there to see you!! ='( Sorry Kynsie!!! take pictures!!! I want to see it!!! lol Have fun Sarah......you poor thing! lol Oh and I totally agree with the black and brown, and white and cream thing. They DO NOT go together. lol Have fun!!!

Wyatt said...

...omgosh...