Patriotic Toes



















I didn't deck myself out in red, white, and blue this year. I did paint my toenails! Migi Nail Art (the brand of polish i used) is the best. It has this little tube the size of a needle on the end of the bottle that squirts nail polish out in a tiny line. It makes doing french tip a lot easier.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Wow... I couldn't do that if I tried! I don't have enough patience!

One year I painted every other toe nail red and blue, and then Rhianna and I had the same sized flip flops so we switched. We each had one red one and one white one. We were very patriotic that year. : )

BrittanyMarie said...

Great job for blogging about your toes! I used to cut out tiny letters from magazines and spell things on my fingers. I would wait for the polish to be mostly dry then place the letter and follow with a top coat. It was a lot of fun!

Also, I'm pretty sure I remember the year Rhianna and Becca traded shoes. Lol!

Rachel said...

So cute! Brittany, that is such a good idea! I may try that!

Bekah said...

That is so cute!I love Migi nail art although I'm not talented enough to do it that well ;)Hope you had a great fourth of July.