Who would of thunk it? Reo Speedwagon and Styx did a concert together. They really blended bands well. Here is one of my favorite songs they did called ROLL WITH THE CHANGES.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_jUkhEd8co
I think it kinda funny when (at :45ish sec.) the lead singer just gets up from the piano and the guy that was holding his microphone for him jumps on and keeps playing. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That's awesome! They really did great playing together like that =)
I got your letter today! I wanted to laugh, and cry, and I wanted to kill a few people, and laugh, and I missed you, and I still miss you, and I was full of jealousy, cause I really wanted to go camping with you, all at the same time!
Rachel i love you so much! and trust me, when you come back you can kill those people. distance makes the heart grow stronger (if you know what i mean :)
can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment