Aloha! :)


Oahu is amazing! I have some extra time on my hands right now so i thought i would tell you about the happenings of today.
We spent the day with Uncle Tim which automatically makes it fun. :) First we drove around for awhile trying to find some aquarium because none of us remembered the directions grandpa had given us. We decided to ask someone and that someone just so happened to be Swedish! He had the best accent but horrid directions! He told us 'oh um u think it's that way' pointing behind us. Since he didn't seem to sure we decided to walk a little further before breaking down and calling Grandma. I don't think we walked 2 minutes before we found the aquarium. lesson learned: don't ask Swiss for directions! :) After that little escapade we went to the India cafe for lunch. I felt so out of place there! we were the only white people! Uncle Tim and Ryan were speaking in an accent the whole time. they tried to do a Hawaiian Indian accent. it was sooooo funny! Everyone was staring at us and giving us funny looks. The food was AMAZING! After we stuffed ourselves we picked us Auntie Eri and went to the movies. We ended up seeing a movie called 9. It was basically about sock puppet things destroying robots! It had not plot at all! At the end the only thing we could say about it was "huh?" Literally! I would not recommended that movie. Great animation, but that's it.
Well, that's been my day so far. Tonight Grandma and Grandpa have their small group and their having some special guy come and do chalk drawings. Not just normal chalk drawings that little kids like to do. He does that kind where you draw something and then you add something else to make another picture and manipulate that one and a bunch of other cool stuff. I'm really looking forward to it. Well, i'm gonna go put aloe on my almost fried face. See ya in a week (unless i ACCIDENTALLY lose my return ticket)! :D

3 comments:

~Tori~ said...

Sarah!!!! that sounds like so much fun!!! Hehe sounds like your having a great time. =) I miss you though!! So hurry up and have your fun and then come back to monte!!! lol I was about to send you a thank you card, but then realized your gone! lol

oh!! Guess what?!?!?!?! Sadie is in my drivers ed class!!! haha :D Awesome huh?! lol

BrittanyMarie said...

wow! i'm glad you are having a great time! i'm super jealous!

FlowerGirl said...

come back my little friend!! miss you!=)