A More Beautiful you

Watch this! :)

8 comments:

Wyatt said...

Um, as much as this might shatter some people, I thought that was kinda cheesy. =( Sry. I didn't even get it.

Paige said...

Sarah- That's a cool video. And I did get it.

Ugh! Why does this world put so much pressure on girls to have a certain image!

Anonymous said...

That's really cool! Great post! I get it too. Wyatt, maybe it's a girl thing. (?): ) But I don't think you'll shatter anyone :)

Jean said...

thanks for your sincere sharing of this video!

From me to you, suejean. =)

Alexander said...

My sister cried after watching it

Lil Hippo said...

wyatt- maybe you should get out more. :)
Paige, Kb, SJ, Senahoo: thanks guys! i really liked it too. that's why i shared it. :)

Wyatt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lil Hippo said...

i was only kidding but ok. sorry if what i said offended you.