Ted Dekker

Books books books! I wish I had more time to read. I just had to sent my book Green by Ted Dekker back to the library without finishing it! I was so depressed! I spend most of my time reading The Iliad of Homer because I have to for school. But that's a pretty good book to...definately not the same, but a classic. :)

If you haven't read anything by Ted Dekker you totally should! he's my all time favorite author!

If you go to this website there's an awesome video that explains the whole entire series that i'm completely crazy about call the Circle Trilogy. Or you can just go to this website and see all the books written by him.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I LOVE TED DEKKER! But just so you know, Frank Peretti is better;P You know what you should read?! The Oath! It is really good. OR Prophet.

brett said...

boogers + bloodstains + dirt = icky library books! PLUS u dont even get to keep it for long enough to read!